Now you can easily take your mobility on the road in your sport utility vehicle with the Backpacker® AVP from Pride™ Lifts and Ramps. It’s the ultimate solution to lifting your powered mobility device into your vehicle; engineered specifically to be a perfect fit for a wide variety of popular vehicles including SUVs. Like all Pride Lifts, the Backpacker AVP features all-steel construction and a protective finish, along with an industrial rated 12 volt motor and battery pack, and easy-to-use controls to combine rugged durability with safe, simple and reliable operation.
- Adjustable platform for smaller SUVs 42”-34”
- Removable, front drive panel for easier serviceability
- New, adjustable wheel chocks on the platform surface
- Single piece horizontal drive rail: minimum welding points for noise reduction, increased rigidity and more fluid movement
- New, angled low-profile platform
- Easy-to-use two button hand control
- Can lift a wide range of Pride® Scooters and Power Chairs and other manufacturers’ mobility devices
- Three-year transferable warranty
- Fits into SUVs with a 31” opening height
- Manual override
- Improved micro switch protection
- False floor available for specified vehicles through special order to preserve vehicle aesthetics
- Ratcheting straps now available as an option
- Scooter/Power Chair Overall Weight: 350 lbs.
- Maximum Product Width: 27”
- Maximum Travel Distance from the Ground: 37”
- Overall Platform Length: 42” – 34”
- Maximum Product Wheelbase: 41”
- Base Weight Lift: 193 lbs.